Relish What You Eat!!

Recipes, Cooking & Baking, Oh My!!!
This is a blog dedicated to my love of cooking & baking! Come on in! There's something for everyone!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lemon Sauce for Fish? Delish!

I find fish sort of boring sometimes. There. I said it. Don't throw a rolling pin at me! But, there are things that can be done to make it tastier such as this spiky fish sauce. And then you will have one fine kettle of fish indeed!! ;)

1 garlic clove, minced (or cheat like I do and buy the already chopped jar kind. Its still garlic!)
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup mayo (real kind, not fat free. FF Mayo is too sweet)
1/4 tsp milk
Touch of ground red pepper (to taste, or omit if you don't like spice. Or sub with horseradish)
salt and pepper to taste

Mix and refrigerate. Serve with batteref or breaded fish

No comments:

Post a Comment