Relish What You Eat!!

Recipes, Cooking & Baking, Oh My!!!
This is a blog dedicated to my love of cooking & baking! Come on in! There's something for everyone!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Herb Dip/Spread that's Herb-tastic!!


This year I planted wa-ay too many herbs for what I possibly thought I could need for cooking...or so I thought! Any cook worth thier salt will tell you that you can never plant too much of anything!

This dip is great with veggies, crackers and chips, or omit the sour cream and use it as a topping on burgers, snadwiches, pita's and roll ups. Yum-yum!!


1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayo
1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 tsp chopped chives
1 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cumin
1/8 tsp coriander
salt and pepper to taste

Mix, refrigerate and enjoy!


**If you don't like larger pieces of herbs, blend in a food processor**

1 comment: