Relish What You Eat!!

Recipes, Cooking & Baking, Oh My!!!
This is a blog dedicated to my love of cooking & baking! Come on in! There's something for everyone!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Earn Brownie Points with this fudgy Chocolate Brownie!!


Brownies are one of my favorite food groups. Yes, I said it, it's a food group. Nothing beats a warm, ooey, gooey brownie. Well, maybe two brownies would :)


3/4 cup margerine
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla (I ilke the white vanilla. So much better tasting, in my oppinion :)
2 eggs
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
dash salt
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts

Pre heat oven to 350 F and grease or spray an 8" square pan (I like the glass kind)

Bleand margerine, sugar and vanilla, then add egg one at a time.

In another bowl combine flour, cocoa, salt, chips and nuts. Blend into egg mixture and spread into pan.

Bake 40-45 minutes (oven depending) or until the edges pull away from the side of the pan slightly. Let cool a little before eating (if you can leave it alone. I warn you, it WILL smell amazing!!)

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment