Relish What You Eat!!

Recipes, Cooking & Baking, Oh My!!!
This is a blog dedicated to my love of cooking & baking! Come on in! There's something for everyone!

Friday, August 6, 2010

A Honey of a Dressing!!


Having fresh honey on hand this time of year is a luxary that I relish. Being a beekeeper by day (and a super hero by night ;) I love this time of year with it's yields of golden honey. So, naturally I try to eat it on everything.


My mother was over this afternoon and gave me some wonderful looking greens from her garden. Self, I said to me, we need to make a honey dressing to go with said lettuce. And so I did.


2 tbsp Fresh Honey (Or melted cooled honey)

1/2 tsp Lemon Juice

1/2 tsp Olive Oil

1/4 tsp Vinegar


Mix it up and enjoy. It's enough for a salad for one, but can be multiplied.

No comments:

Post a Comment